As we all know, the Super Bowl is just around the corner and you cannot miss it!
If you don’t know where to go to watch the battle between the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriot this Sunday February 1, VivaVancity gives you a few ideas!!
1. Tap & Barrel (both locations): During the game there will be $6 Phillips Blue Buck Beer specials and $10 pizza specials. But that’s not it, for each Phillips beer that is purchased the customer’s name will be put in a draw for a chance to win a Seahawks jerseys and a two-night trip for two to tour the brewery in Victoria!
2, CRAFT Beer Market: Brunch will be offer from 10:00am – 2:00pm with beer specials and $9 appetizers after the game starts. With the big TV screens and the high ceiling everyone will get a nice view of the Super Bowl.
3. Doolin’s Irish Pub: If you are 21 or over you qualify to win a trip for two to the Super Bowl including airfare and accommodation! At Doolin’s the Super Bowl specials will include $4.75 for Honey Jack Daniel’s, $6.50 for Stanley Park Pilsner, $5 for Caesars, and many others.
There will be 13 TVs and 1 projection to make the experience even better!
4. G Sports Bar & Grill: You worry about not getting a good seat to watch the game? G Sports Bar & Grill will have a 9-foot projection screen as well as 24 HD TVs! Doors will open at 9:00am and there will be beer specials all throughout the day to keep the party going.
5. Relish gastropub & bar: There will be giveaways all afternoon, including Seahawks tickets for next year’s home opener, Giants and Pats jerseys, and Relish gift certificates.
Relish gastropub & bar’s Super Bowl specials include 40 cent wings, $2.50 Fireball shots, $4 highballs and many others!
6. The Charles Bar: Doors will open at 11:00am to give fans an opportunity to brunch before the Super Bowl! There will be $15.75 Buckets of Coors (4 cans), $4 Draft Pilsner and $4 Cazadores Tequila shots as their specials!
The Super Bowl will be shown in 8 TVs including 2 big screen!
7. Boston Pizza: This is a great place to watch the Super Bowl if you want to spend time with your family. With a great variety of menu option for kids and a very friendly environment Boston Pizza is a great place for the football fanatic families!
8. The Blarney Stone: The Gastown restaurant’s festivities include a pig roast and trailgate party starting at 1 p.m., with prizes and NFL related activities scheduled throughout the afternoon and evening. Food and drink specials include $15 steak and prawns, $13.50 pitchers of Budweiser, $20 buckets of Bud Light, and $4 Caesars. You cannot miss one of the city’s larger Super Bowl parties!
9. The SCORE on Davie: Doors will open at 10:00am for Ssuper Bowl fans to start their celebration early on Sunday. With their 10 + two 70-inch Led HD, you will without a doubt get a good view of the game!
10. Red Cards Sports Bar & Eatery: If you want to start the festivities even earlier, Red Cards Spors Bbar & Eatery will open their doors at 9:45am! They will also have great Super Bowl specials: $4 Highballs, $3 Sleeves; $4.50 Pints of Red Card Lager, $5 Alexander Keith’s and Budweiser draft on special while the NFL is on and $4.50 Caesars.
The Super Bowl will be shown in 16 TVs + two big screen projectors.
There is no excuse for you to miss the Super Bowl this Sunday February 1!